Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life in the "Real World"

Well ... I have been in the "real world" for a good 2 months or so now. So far so good :). I am so glad that I decided to bail on my PhD now. I have probably been putting 8-10 hours a day in at work ... but it is so nice coming home at night and being able to really leave work behind. I suspect that as time progresses, there will be times where I have to do a bit of work at night ... but I don't think it will be that bad. The work is pretty interesting. I have a lot of different projects that I am working on ... and I even have an intern :). It is tough meeting people that are in the same stage of life that Janel and I are. A lot of people at Intel have kids ... and of course there are a good number who are just a bit strange. I am looking forward to Allen and my friend Michelle moving out here. Anyway ... time to close this off ...

No comments: