Saturday, May 16, 2009

Latest News

It has been a while since I made a post. I am going to be lazy this time and not post any photos, but there has been some fun stuff going on over the past couple months, and you can see some photos in my photo gallery.

Janel is doing really well with her ACL recovery. Despite having surgery ~3 months after me, it was looking for a while like she might "graduate" from PT ahead of me. My shoulder was doing pretty poorly though the end of April, but over the past couple weeks something happened and things have really turned around. I will be wrapping up PT after two more visits.

I went to Chris P's and Mariko's wedding in April (without Janel). My dad too a ton of photos, so I don't have any on my blog. It was a great chance to catch up with my family and a lot of my old friends. Good times. Best of luck to Mariko and Chris :).

This weather this weekend is great. Janel and I went on a nice bike ride after working in the yard, and I am planning on going on a run tomorrow (Janel won't be cleared to run for another month or so). I will be heading out to Dog Mountain this week with my group for a quarterly, and, weather permitting, I will get to really test out my new camera for the first time -- a Canon 500d (T1i) (my first DSLR!).

2 comments:

James Player said...

Really sorry to hear about Janel's knee, but good to know both of you are getting back on your feet!

sainueng said...

Good to hear both you and Janel are doing well.

Sounds like you're turning into a camera snob though. Next thing you know you'll be carrying a tripod on your hikes! :)