Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Bike

I got my Dad's "old" (~4 years) road bike on Friday (a Trek 1000c) and took it for a spin with Janel on the Springwater Corridor Sunday afternoon.

From New Bike


I also picked up a pair of Keen Commuter sandals (with SPD clips). This was my first foray into clips, and I really liked the sandals. They are definitely not as stiff as some of the road shoes that I tried on, but I think they will work well for slightly less serious riding. If I turn into a biking lunatic (unlikely) ... then I will likely get a pair of road shoes at that point. The bottoms seemed pretty stiff, but I do notice a good amount of give when I am pulling up.
From New Bike


Janel also told me to take some photos of our Calla Lilies in the front yard.
From Around the Neighborhood

1 comment:

sainueng said...

Keens, huh? Move on over to the Five Fingers!! ^_~