Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday Dim Sum and Hiking

Saturday was my 29th birthday. I met up with a bunch of friends at Wong Kings for some Dim Sum. After gorging ourselves, we headed out to Latourell Falls (in the Gorge) for a short hike. The rain let up for the day (first time in a while), but it was still rather cloudy.

One note ... Julien persuaded me to use my white balance card, and I have to say ... it really made the colors turn out a lot better. The auto white balance was way off.

Couple select photos:

Upper Latourell Falls
0.8s @ f/8, ISO 100, 21mm
From Latourell Falls Birthday


Latourell Bridge
1/6s @ f/11, ISO 100, 18mm
From Latourell Falls Birthday


"Lower" Latourell Falls
1s @ f/13, ISO 100, 18mm
From Latourell Falls Birthday

1 comment:

fefe said...

You can check how happy he was roaming around carrying his tripod like a machinegun (and Janel collecting leaves ;)
http://elfefe.zenfolio.com/p311645132/h345b1aae#h31b1deec