Sunday, April 15, 2007

Injury Update

I got back the results from a recent physical, and all looks well with my blood work. So ... I really just have to be careful because my metabolism is so high. I never expected my high metabolism to actually be a problem :). I also got a nice cholesterol report back, which showed that I am in pretty good shape. I would recommend going in sometime and getting some blood work done (to all you fellow young people). It is good to know now if you should be adapting your diet. I need to decrease my bad cholesterol intake a bit ... but mostly just get working out again. Looks like I might have a bit of minor scaring on my face -- but nothing that bad (lust a few light-red patches of skin). I think they are the type of scars that will linger around for a year or so and then go away. We shall see ...

No comments: