Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cameo Cafe

This week we decided to start going to brunch (a different place) once a month. I then decided that I was going to start doing some restaraunt reviews on this webage. Illinois people might not care too much, but oh well :).


Today we went to the Cameo Cafe on the West Side of Portland. All in all, this place was pretty good, but a bit expensive. I think we each payed about $15 for brunch. The pancakes here are *huge* ... one pancake is ~14" in diameter. I had a pancake, 1 egg, and 1 piece of ham, and was unable to finish all my food. I think the "1 egg" was more like 3, and the piece of ham was pretty substantial too. Good atmosphere, friendly staff. This place is supposed to get busy pretty early ... either go early or make reservations (they only allow a limitted number of these).

No comments: