Saturday, April 15, 2006

Marathon Training?

So I went on a nice 8 mile trail run this morning with Janel and Shelley and Amy with the Team Oregon Portland Marathon Clinic. It was a good time ... although my body is a bit displeased :). It was very muddy and raining. Last night Janel and I had a soccer game that started at 11:20 ... so I did not get as much sleep as I am accustomed to. For the second week in a row, we played a team of high school kids and won. I am not sure how we beat these kids who are in shape ... but I am pretty sure it is not my skills :). Anyway ... the rest of the weekend should be pretty packed. We are going to a beer and wine festival this afternoon, brunch tomorrow morning, and hiking tomorrow afternoon (probably a short one). Now I think I am going to go take a nap before we head downtown.

No comments: