Tuesday, May 3, 2011

7.5 months old already?

Clara is 7.5 months old now. It is amazing how time flies. She is now sitting in a high chair eating food, rolling all over the place, babbling at us (mamamama, papapapa, dadadada), and sitting up on her own. She is still not crawling though and does not yet have her first teeth (both of which makes Mom happy). She sleeps "okay" at night. Some nights are great, others she wakes up once or twice. All in all she continues to be a pretty easy baby though.

I finally got around to processing a bunch of photos this past weekend. I finished up my 6 month album and started my 7 month album. I also have a small album of photos from Amy's Wedding and started another album with misc spring photos. Below are some of my favorite from these.

Summer is right around the corner, which means I will hopefully start have some more exciting photos than just Clara in the house. We have 3 camping trips planned, a trip to Hawaii, at least 1 backpacking trip (for me), along with a bunch if visitors (parents, Stino, Rohini, Laura, ...) so it should prove to be a fun and busy summer.

Clara shortly after starting to eat food:


Clara and her blanket:


Clara sick, but still happy:


Family photo before Amy's wedding:


Clara in the backyard:


Clara with Mom:


Clara with Dad:


And some tulips in the backyard:

No comments: